Whether you are a small or a large group, a school tour, or just interested in learning about traditional Irish farming ways, the working Ballinwillin House Farm is always a treat for both young and old.
- View some of Ireland’s first agricultural animals, Deer and Wild Boar
- Maybe feed some of our Deer and if you dare, some of our Wild Boar
- Enjoy watching the magnificent deer roam the pastures
- Or simply relax and enjoy the peaceful country setting
- Farm tour must be pre-booked and the cost is €10 per person